2011년 7월 30일 토요일

Inspiration, Inspiration.... and More Inspiration.

Inspiration.

I think it's important to stay motivated when learning a language. Studying a new language is deffiniltey not an easy journey – nor should it be ;)

I'm not sure if it's just me, but I always have to remind myself why I'm learning the language. I find that when I get inspired by videos or images, I enjoy studying rather than making it a dead-end chore. Since I'm currently studying mainly Chinese and Korean, I find it hard to juggle both equally. In the end, finding certain things that remind me of why I started learning the language allows me to advance and progress.

For example, this video last night totally inspired me to learn Chinese... and to visit Shanghai 上海 *0*

Anyways, expect more Korean content haha~

댓글 1개: