2011년 7월 31일 일요일

漢語點樣用

Yay! Another interlibrary loan~ I actually waited for this one for almost a month =-=

I choose this book becuase I figured I had enough basic Korean knowledge to be capable of studying from a book intended for Chinese learners. I have learned many new Chinese vocabulary AND even new Korean grammar!



The only downside is that this book is written in traditional characters – but even so, it is still clear to understand. In my notes, I try to write only using simplified though since it is what I'm currently focusing on. I find it a tad bit difficult since the explanations are in Chinese – but the examples suffice.

Rough translation: If you eat a lot of Kimchi you can do well in Korea.

I like how the book gives the verb in both Korean and Chinese before the example to give a more clearer concept.



Title: 漢語點樣用 (han yu dian yan yong)
ISBN: 9621434017

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기